I recently came across a list of recommended books on men’s style from a blogger I respect for his impeccable taste (he reminds me of my husband in that they both dress so very well.) Brian Sacawa, of He Spoke Style, suggests these books as some of his favorites. If you’re looking to broaden your knowledge and help your man spiff up his style, you might want to start here. Happy reading!
1. Dressing the Man by Alan Flusser
2. A Gentleman Gets Dressed Up by John Bridges and Bryan Curtis
3. The Sartorialist: Closer by Scott Schuman
4. Icons of Men’s Style by Josh Sims
5. The Mr. Porter Paperback: The Manual for a Stylish Life edited by Jeremy Langmead